An independent feedback service is now available to care homes that generates ‘the difference’ through impartial referrals and online marketing.
The service managed by Hampshire based company Working Feedback ensures that word of mouth is used to its full effect by enabling care homes to improve whilst complying with CQC (Care Quality Commission) feedback requirements.
Care homes derive a number of additional benefits including:
- a managed, impartial feedback service
- a non-confrontational way to collect new referrals
- testimonials fed directly to their website
- automatic updates to their social media such as Twitter and Facebook
- an improved Google presence
The service is available through an annual subscription and includes a supply of bespoke postage paid feedback cards for everyday use.
Working Feedback Operations Director, Philip Molden says “We’ve proven that any care home using this cohesive service will grow; it’s just a question of how proactive they want to be.”
For further information contact:
Philip Molden at Working Feedback
Tel: 01730 234526