When Google+ and Google+ Pages for business were introduced a little less than a year ago many people in the local search arena were anticipating when Google would merge or integrate Google Places and Google+ Pages.
Well, it’s just happened.
Google Places pages has been replaced by the new Google+ Local pages. Roughly, 80 million Google Place pages worldwide have already been converted into 80 million Google+ Local pages, according to a Google spokesperson. It’s a dramatic change (for the better) though it will undoubtedly disorient some users and business owners.
Google controls the majority of search engine results so if you want to be included in those results immediate action is required:
- You will need to claim your page
- You will need to update your page
- You will need to keep your page updated
- You will need to put new content on, links on your web site and from other parties
- Google will be indexing the Google+pages
- Google already puts these results first, always on page 1
- Because your competitors will be doing all of the above
How we can Help
As a service that delivers content to Google we can help you, phone 0800 043 2100 to get your FREE 30 minute consultation booked in, don’t delay or we may be speaking to a competitor.