The Working Feedback Solution for YouWho would have thought that word of mouth could do so much
Feedback isn’t just about testimonials.
Working Feedback helps you to gain direct insight on how people feel about your service, improve upon what you do and attract new business. You’ve a stash of features to always keep you a step ahead:
The ‘Starter Pack’ – the perfect solution, a low outlay & modest monthly fee:
The most effective method for reviews, constructive feedback & referrals.
- Co-developed with NHS Choices
- A4 format allowing more writing space
- Self-sealed for confidentiality
- Return postage-paid to a third party
- Provision of 75 Cards
Improved Web Presence
Our content is indexed by Google so regular reviews help you to stand out.
- The majority of UK searches are through Google
- Reviews are treated as quality content
- Consistent feedback maintains high ranking
- Third party feedback adds credibility
- Position achieved through organic growth
Website & Social Media Widgets
A bespoke toolkit to display reviews on your website & social media.
- A scrolling review feed for your homepage
- A Quality Mark Badge adding credibility
- Review feeds to Twitter, Facebook & Google+
- An online feedback form for your website
- Feedback links for your email signatures
Review feed to CQC & NHS Choices
As a review partner, your reviews go to CQC & NHS Choices.
- Generated from an impartial, trusted source
- Uploaded to your NHS Choices listing
- Fed through to CQC Quality & Risk Profiles
- Helps reduce risk of CQC inspection
- Real credibility for those with reviews
Regular Feedback Reporting
We ensure that you are kept up to date with feedback and referrals.
- Automated monthly feedback report
- Immediate notification of constructive feedback
- Email notification of referrals received
- You’ve the ability to respond to feedback
- Regular tips & guidance on the service
A bed vacancy service for care homes updated by text messaging.
- Simple to register, easy to use
- Immediate updates through simple text
- A management tool for care groups
- Dynamic badge for your website homepage
- Bed vacancy numbers shared with key sites
No Minimum Term Contract
We don’t tie you in to a minimum period ; the contract lasts only as long as you wish, then simply give us 4 weeks’ notice of your wish to cancel. However, we’re confident that once you implement the service, we’ll have a very long lasting partnership.
Positive feedback does not go unrecognised, whether it’s within the CQC or among health professionals and service recipients – active engagement with a constructive feedback system offers benefits for all concernedPhilip Molden, Working Feedback
The 'Starter Pack' as above at £35 per month. Call now 0800 043 2100
A one-off set up cost of £300 also applies. All prices exclusive of Vat.
Branded Feedback Cards
If you have a number of homes or a care group, branded cards make complete sense.
- 1,000 cards designed with your branding
- Co-developed with NHS Choices
- Reply postage paid to a third party
Feedback App (Android)
Tablets & mobiles are an everyday communication tool, use them for feedback.
- A feedback app bespoke to you
- Less reliance on traditional feedback methods
- High tech, high credibility
Working Feedback has established itself as an essential service for social care providers by using feedback as a pro-active marketing tool as well as management reporting purposes.Jonathan Powell, Chief Executive, Queen Elizabeth's Foundation for Disabled People
Email Feedback Service
If you communicate with customers by email, ask them for feedback via email.
- Your branding, our impartial system
- All sent out & coordinated by us
- Cost-effective, if you’ve lots of customers
At first, it was about the feedback service having successfully captured lots of referrals. Now with CQC on board, the impartial reviews will benefit the practice even more.Dr Chris Matthews. Gentle Dental Blandford
If the CQC sees that a service is at risk of not meeting standards, they can take action including scheduling inspections or making targeted enquiries. As an approved CQC Review Partner, we can help you to minimize your risk through the feedback we manage on your behalf. ACT NOW!